Differentiated services of BICS
BIO Cluster MapProvide innovative topics related to the bio industry at a glance
- Assess information on small and medium venture companies and institutions related to biotechnology on the map.
- Gathered information may be shared, used, and managed among users.
- Assess key players on the map and provide accurate statistical and analytical data and current issues related to them.
Community ServiceSupport online and offline networks to stimulate the bio industry
- Build online communities and provide various services for offline events.
- Community for professionals in the bio industry, venture companies, and small organizations are all eligible to form communities.
- Offer a variety of services needed to build a bio network, such as building a community’s website.
Bio-technology BankConnect and provide technology information for investment and R&D
- Starting with promising technology and relevant patents of Korea Drug Research Association, discover, register, and search various technologies.
etwork for SpecialistsSupport connections between various specialists in the bio industry
- Seek consultation and make inquiries to specialists based on curated information on experts in bio industry.
Cooperative services of BICS
Provide tables and images
in BioINdustry report
in connection with BioIN.
Provide information on project notices from
National Science & Technology
Information Service (NTIS) by categorizing and
filtering for bio-related topics.
Provide information on Zone for
Equipment Utilization Service(ZEUS)
by sorting for bio equipment.
Additional Services Currently
Services for start-ups and
corporate growth are